Sunday, December 29, 2013

2013...

2013 was a year of...

Adventures. Traveling. Learning. Love. Laughter. Loss. Family.  Dancing.  Self-reflection. Growth.  Friendship.  Hard work.  Fitness.


Some of the highlights include:

Close friends getting married and having babies


Trips to Buenos Aires, L.A., and Jamaica


Finishing my Masters in Organizational Leadership
You can check out my final project here: http://sheatherportfolio.blogspot.ca/

Dancing up a storm- Got my Zumba Instructor Certification, danced to the Biebs, started pole fitness again, and danced all out in Jamaica (Why is there no where to dance like that in Colombia??)


Getting fit- teaching and doing Zumba, doing more yoga, running more races.  Feeling fit feels good.


The end of 2013 brought some hardship with the loss of David and Rodrigo.  But they will be here with us in our memories and hearts.

Goals for 2014?  
Not too many.
1.  Keep doing what I'm doing
2.  Be awesome
3.  Do the splits (I know, I have high aspirations)

Bring on 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment