There is something beautiful about weddings. Not only are they a testament to love, but they are such wonderful celebrations of happiness, trust, commitment, and respect. PLUS I have a reason to dress up! Weddings are also big reunions of friends looking really good. It has been so nice seeing everyone these past 2 weekends!
I've been asked by many people about when I'm going to get married and have kids. The best answer I have is- when I'm ready (and when I find a worthy guy). And I don't know when that will be. But I'm not worried, and right now I don't feel pressured by everyone else getting hitched around me (a resolution that was hard to come to).
I am so happy for my friends who are starting new chapters in their lives! Here's to:
- Katie + Brian: Can't wait to meet the new baby boi at Christmas!
- Stacy + Aaron: I hope you are enjoying your honeymoon!
- Tammy + Andy: You are perfect for each other! And Star Wars theme song as you walked out of the ceremony? Epic.
- Janine + Chris: You've already been on so many adventures so far. Here's to many more! Your wedding was beautiful and your speeches were adorable.
- Erin + Tim: It's been a long time coming. What a beautiful couple.
Some of my closest friends get hitched! Top left, clockwise: Katie and Brian, Janine and Chris, Stacy and Aaron, Tammy and Andy
Sending my love to everyone who is in love, falling in love, and looking for love. To those who are falling out of love, craving love, and cursing love. Love for all.
Here's to love.

No comments:
Post a Comment