Monday, August 2, 2010

Que tenga un buen dia!

Hola amigos!

Today we took a tour of Colegio Bolivar. It is the most GORGEOUS campus I have ever seen! Everything is so green, there are so many types of plants and trees everywhere, it's like paradise! All of the staff is extremely friendly and the atmosphere of the school is so welcoming.

The sunflowers of Colegio Bolivar and one of the outdoor gyms


My classroom is adorable! There are only 3 walls, with the fourth side open to the outside. It has a white board, lots of storage, and a bathroom! As soon as I saw it I started imagining how I was going to decorate it...I can't wait!




Yup! That's my name on the door sign already! This is my empty classroom...for now!

This afternoon we had some time off to rest and lounge by the pool at the hotel. I skyped with dad and had a 3-way skype with Stacy and Katie! (Does anyone know how to have a skype conference call with video??) A few of us then went back to the poolside for a drink and some food, followed by another trip to the hot tub.

Overall, a great day! I'm looking forward to Wednesday when Rita and I get to move in to our new apartment!

xo Sam

1 comment:

  1. There actually is no way to do a three-way video thing on Skype - it doesn't allow it at the moment. It's pretty sad.

    Great blog though! Thanks Kimbabwe...

    ReplyDelete